Mini Mac Self-Propelled Thermoplastic Stripers
De Groote is the European distributor for MRL. MRL manufactures quality built highly productive Traffic Paint, Thermoplastic, Plural Component and Line Removal/Pavement Grooving equipment. Since 1967, MRL’s extensive “hands-on” pavement marking contracting experience, innovative engineering and attention to quality has enabled MRL to become the largest equipment supplier to the Industry.
The Mini Mac 400
The Mini Mac 400 is an agile, compact design perfect for increasing your productivity for intersection and lane markings.
- Powered by a 25 hp LP Fueled Kohler engine
- Adjustable Width Ribbon Extrusion Die
- Easy fill 181 kg Capacity Material Tank with Integral Material Pump
- 45 kg dual drop glass bead application system
- Electronic Skip-Line System
Right Side or Left Side Application Units Available
Link to Video here!
The Mini Mac 1000
The Mini Mac 1000 is designed to bridge the gap between manual push machines and truck mounted units to increase production when applying lane markings on highway and urban striping projects.
- Powered by 65 hp Tier 4 final Turbo Diesel Engine
- 60 cfm Air Compressor
- 454 kg Capacity Material Tank with Integral Material Pump
- 218 kg Dual Drop Glass Bead Application System
- Dual Left and Right Steering Allow for Accurate Line Placement by the Operator
- Electronic Skip-Line Control
Graco airless marking machines ( New Model Linelazer V)
De Groote-Deinze distributes Graco’s airless marking machines. These are low in weight, user-friendly and ideal for smaller jobs. Apart from the professional road striping machines, we also offer all spare parts and accessories.
User-friendly and efficient
Graco marking machines offer these benefits:
- Airless road marking with high pressure
- User-friendly, lightweight machines with big wheels
- Even distribution of the paint thanks to high power
- Eco-friendly since less rinse aid and solvents are needed to clean the pipes
- Low maintenance cost http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzwkJjzE9KI
You would like more information about the Graco airless marking machines? Fill out the form below.